Saturday, March 15, 2008

Done with SWAP!!

I'm done with the PatternReview.com SWAP! I'm so happy that I could do a little dance. I got done with all the things on my list and posted the 32 combination picture this morning. Here it is for those who didn't see it on PR.com. This is a little picture but you can click for the full-blown version. Here is a link to all the SWAP posts on this blog.

Here are a few of my favorite versions of this wardrobe.

I really like this cropped brown jacket (as you can see) even though I was unsure at first. It is super-light and adds a bit of dress-up to any outfit. It is this Kwik Sew pattern.

I also really like the shape of this a-line skirt. I drafted it myself using my Jalie 2000 pants.

I have already worn this combination to work a few times. I love, love, love the criss-cross Jalie top I made.

I have worn this several times as well. I love these pants.

I wasn't sure if the shape of this skirt would be flattering but I really like it. I think I'll draft one of my my Jalie 2000 pants so it is not so high on my waist.

More about SWAP later. I've got some things that need a'sewin'.

5 comments:

Adrienne said...

Congrats on being finished! you did a great job!

Shannon said...

I love all the combos and your garments look fabulous on you. Congrats on finishing!

kasizzle said...

Wow! Everything looks great!
You are so inspiring. Now I want to SWAP!

Christina said...

Wow! I'm so impressed. These colors work great together.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely fabulous! Have you printed out your composite photos and posted them on your wardrobe door?

you are an inspiration!

Jess in Vancouver