Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Another pair of jammies. Yaaaawn . . .

I told you guys there were a few more sets of these. These sets are for my son. I’ve got one completely done and the other set should be done in a day or so. I just need about 10-15 minutes to finish them up. Instead, I’m posting to my blog.


This set is using a cotton knit I bought from Fabric.com a long time ago. It’s been, uh, aging in my stash for a year or maybe more. Is it not the cutest print? I’m still using the same KwikSew pattern #3234. He is in the M size range so I have many more years to use this pattern as it goes up to an XL size range. That corresponds to a size 12-14 so, like I said, many years.
ks_3234_14ks_3234_15

I’ve gotten a few questions about my knit ribbing. It’s hard to find good quality ribbing for stuff like this. I buy mine from Chez Ami which is a children’s clothing online store. They also sell fabric. They often have pastel colors but I bought some brown, lime green, pink, and turquoise a few years ago. It’s good stuff.

Okay, just one more set of jammies to blog about and then I’ll make something for me!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I bet your son loves them

Sherry said...

Re your problem window in the wall.....since your ceilings are so high and the window is in an odd place I would download Rasterbater (ah, ah, ah........mind out of the gutter). It's free and enables you to take any image you like and recreate it in a huge, many paged poster form. Color or B&W....Your kids would be great on a huge wall covering! Sherry

marysews said...

They may be yawnalicious (har har), but at least when you blog, everybody - you, me, other readers - knows that you are still alive an kicking!

marysews said...

Oh, and thanks for the link to yet another fabric store. I think you are good at this enabler thing.

Raquel from J.C. said...

they look soft. Your son is so lucky!

Christiana said...

So cute, great print.
Christiana
sewamusing.blogspot.com