Sunday, August 19, 2012

July and August in Pictures

 

We’ve had a lot of fun in the past few weeks. Yikes!

Don’t some people pay good money for mud baths?
summer_12

 

Picking out pin bones with pliers so we can make smoked salmon. Very helpful little helpers.
summer_11

 

Yikes!
summer_4

 

My new man. He wants me, he really does.
summer_5

Ran some races. I was Team Dirtylicious.
summer_8

 

Had what could have been a pretty nasty bear encounter but I think I scared them as much as they scared me. Go Dawn. Momma bear is underneath the left-most cub.
summer_7

 

Family portraits. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
summer_6

 

Fall bloom and harvest are in full swing.
summer_1

summer_3

summer_2

 

Caught other types of fish too. Can you say yum?
summer_9

 

Summer funnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!
summer_10

No wonder I’m so tired!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Wow! So busy! Looks like you've had heaps of fun though

Marie said...

looks like a fabulous summer! Don't you feel blessed?

Victoria said...

What an exciting Summer! Thanks for sharing. The kids pic is SO cute!!!!

Lynley Povey said...

Wow! I wondered where you'd been :-) looks awesome fun. And yummy... Berries and smoked salmon (pliers would be so much better than tweezers, why didn't we think of that?) those bears are way too close for me, though!

Lyndle said...

Weird.. It seemed to insist on using my full name. Have to figure that one out!