Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Another KS 3740 - Cowl neck Top

This pattern is like comfort food. It always seems to make me happy. This version is much different than my last version because the fabric is super drapey. I really like it. It’s a deep purple eggplant color. I realize it’s hard to see in these flash pictures. And excuse my beautiful hat-head. I help coach kids at the local elementary school and I get home later than normal. On the plus side, I get to see my kids every day when they are with my ex. The kids are excited about running with Mom so it’s double win.

Let’s see, what else can I tell you? I made the same modifications as the last time. Basically, I added an inch or so in length and added about two inches in the length of the arms. The fabric is a super nice thin sweater knit I bought from Fabric.com.
ks_3740_10ks_3740_11

You may be surprised by my next sewing adventure . . .

 

Carry on, Ladies!

3 comments:

raquel from Florida said...

Great top! I love cowl necks!

marysews said...

I'm seriously doubting that I will be surprised at your next sewing project, but we shall see.

Janice said...

I love your blog. You have the greatest ideas for kid's clothes. I'm dying to make some polar fleece 300 jackets. Where do you get your PF300? I like your eggplant cowl, too.