Saturday, August 17, 2013

Birthday Fun

Sorry, no sewing happening here but we had a fun birthday bash. The girls invited a ton of other girls over and we had fun-o-rama. Boring for those of you that aren’t my family, sorry!

 

Little people turned seven today. Can you believe it? SEVEN. I gained 70 pounds when I was carrying these too. Damn.
birthday_1

 

She has The Eyes.
birthday_2

 

Chillin’ after eating his cake. And doesn’t everyone have Cape Buffalo skulls on their porch?
birthday_4

 


We had a little oopsie that involved the chin. BAM!
birthday_5

 

We have a lot of these around the house. Lillies and hymenopteras.
birthday_7

 

The raspberry batch went bonkers this year.
birthday_8

 

My mom. Aaaawwwwwww.
birthday_9

 

The Boy haz mad skillz. My students love it when I talk or write like this. You can hear their eyes hitting the tops of their head as they roll them.
birthday_10

 

We work damn hard at having fun.
birthday_12

 

That is all.

 

I have sewing planned, it just hasn’t happened yet.

2 comments:

Kristine Balinski said...

Looks like a pretty awesome day! Your kids are awesome, and I can't believe the twins are already 7. Where does the time go? By the way, that pink and gray striped tunic? Yeah, bought that exact same top for my own daughter. Great minds...

Melbourne Belle said...

Your kids are so big! Seems to me you are doing a great job.