Friday, September 27, 2013

Burda 09-2008 #112 Side-Zip Cropped Trousers

Here is my last item for my mini-wardrobe! Yay! These are very simple, cropped, side-zip trousers with a front seam detail.
b_0908_112_5

 

I made mine from a Fabric.com stretch woven. They are really comfortable and I think they will be pretty easy to work into my wardrobe. They are ankle length and I love them with my lower heels and my ankle boots. Here, I’m wearing them with my new Jalie top.
b_0908_112_1

 

My right hip/butt area has weird shadows. Hmmm. I probably should have paid attention to how my shirt was tucked in. Oopsie-poopsie!
b_0908_112_2

 

Here is a closer look a the pants. With this material, you can’t really see the front seaming. If it were a different fabric with topstitching, you would really be able to see it well.
b_0908_112_4b_0908_112_3

 

Last item for my mini-wardrobe!!!!

2 comments:

ivalyn actie said...

Beautiful, they turned out great!

jinx said...

Like these pants.