Monday, December 22, 2014

Another Winter Street Dress - I know!

I had to make one more. (More husband photos, so bad posing, and weird smiles!) I had this FabricMart houndstooth sweater knit and this black ponte knit. They needed to be together. I added one more inch to the front bodice. I think it’s perfect now. That’s a total of 4.5 inches of length added to this bodice, so keep that in mind if you are long-waisted.
pr_103_21

 

You already know all about this dress, so I’m not going to give you any details. I added a loose turtleneck to it (again) and it’s cozy warm.
pr_103_22

 

Here are the other two dresses I have made from this pattern. I may be addicted.
pr_103_12pr_103_17

6 comments:

Peace Thyme said...

I like that one the best. Really nice fit and fabric. Happy Christmas to you and your kiddies!

Becky said...

Perfection achieved. Great dress! I like this one the best. Happy Holidays to you and yours.

kristin at sunnysewing said...

Great dress! I love the fabric combinations on this :)

Carolyn Norman said...

Yes but of all of your versions, I like this one the best! It's gorgeous!

June said...

Love the oversized houndstooth! I agree, that and the black make a perfect match!

Debbie Cook said...

Oh, this is a great version! Love the houndstooth/black combo!