Thursday, February 15, 2018

Ottobre Twist Top Dress - 02-2013 #19

I've made this before in the tunic length and I really like it and wear it often. I love it with my black Ottobre leggings. This time I made the dress version and I like it just as much. 

How fun is this fabric too? This is another one from the National City Swap Meet. It's a cotton/poly lycra blend. I love that it's so springy and bright. 

I also love that it has this twist front but it has fabulous coverage and there is no chance of wardrobe malfunction. 

The back has a faux belt that is gathered and put into the side seam. It meets up with the front ruched belt. I almost matched them perfectly. 


Overall, I love this new, bright dress! 



Are you guys getting spring fever yet? It's been in the 30's lately which feels SO WARM since it's been so cold lately. 

No comments: